Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SOOOOOOOO here goes!

OK, Well I am new to this whole blogging thing. Lets see if I keep up with it ;) NO promises, but perhaps if enough people bother me about it than I will!

Lately my life has been crazy busy!

For those of you who don't know, we bought our first house, YAY! We moved in January 4th, and it has been a very busy almost 4 months, we have successfully almost finished the basement, if that makes sense? all I need to do down there is to install some carpet in the bedroom and office as well as hang doors, we installed pergo flooring in the main living area down there, wow that pergo flooring is super easy! I would highly recommend it.

Anyways on top of all the work we have done in our basement, we have built a fence started the whole landscaping process, and I tell ya I have a ton of it to do. which is great! Landscaping is my passion and I have over 3.5 acres of it to do. I have started off by planting 20 various trees and shrubs and hauling in a butt load of topsoil to level off the newly fenced in play area, where I hope to lay sod down here shortly =)

Now I mentioned landscaping as my passion, and well when I talk about landscaping i do not mean landscape maintenance such as mowing, trimming and watering. I love the installation of everything and seeing the finished product, hopefully in the future I want to start my own landscaping business but that takes lots of money and time, both of which I am currently terribly low on.

Lets see........what else? Oh yes I just bought a Suburban! its not new by any means but its new to me, a 2001 and in excellent shape with some nice 20" rims and low profile tires accompanied by stainless steel rocker panels, very sharp looking vehicle if I don't say so myself. I am hoping to get rid of my Toyota Tundra, so if you know of anyone that would like one I have one!

Oh and did I mention in the middle of all my daily chaos of taking care of my now 1 year old and 4 year old I have started a daycare.....well yes I have gone crazy if you were wondering....and it just so happens my 2 full time kids that I have at the moment are the EXACT same ages as mine, so essentially I have 2 sets of twins.....I also care for 2 part time kids and I mean VERY part time kids I have them usually just on the weekends and mondays for a few hours after school........which is fine by me =) I am very fortunate to have very kind, considerate, and understanding daycare parents....they are great! and one is a cop =) lol ummm yah

Ok well I do believe that is enough for the moment!

1 comment:

my lil runaway said...

Hey Logan. This is Tammy. I love blogging. I used to do it daily. Haven't in a while. How come you decided to blog? Why not blog on myspace? I used to use blogspot but not so much anymore. It was down to much for me. Send me an email and I will explain where mine is. You have my email address don't you? Oh well if you don't email me on myspace and i will tell you..