SO yesterday after my charges left me at 5 we hit the road to missoula, to meet my mom to pick up kieona......we got there oh around 7:30ish got a bite to eat and headed home and didn't get back til 11 UGH! now I know 11 really isn't that late but well it is when you get up at 6am.
Now while kieona was at grandma's one of my mom's friends had a baby girl, so kieona informed me that we should take zaiden back so she could have a new baby sister =) but she didn't want a big baby she wanted a small one so she could hold her.....and what she doesn't know is there is probably one on the way.
Yes, I am prego! I've had that "prego" feeling.......for those of you who know that feeling, just all of sudden you know you're pregnant, well I took a test just to double check and yup.....now this is good I suppose, we weren't really trying for another one, but well I guess we sort of were because we weren't doing anything to minimize the pregnancy risk. So in addition to that feeling of being prego I also have an overwhelming feeling that it is a girl......I had the boy feeling with zaiden...........so I guess a few more months and we will see if my intuition is correct or not.
now I'm sitting here with the kids playing very and i mean VERY loudly around me..............What was I thinking? I actually missed this noise? wow hmmmm.
Well My brother is coming back on leave here in the next couple weeks, so I am planning on being back in Mission at least the 14th and 15th, where we plan to hike to Lucifer, but seeing as how there are going to be some slow out of shape people along(which is me!) we will prolly only make it to the top of the falls.........so we shall see! If anyone is interested in hiking with us let me know! We'd love to have you along.........especially if you are slower than me ;) Bear bait! hehe
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well congrats!
I was laughing when I read your invite to hike to Lucifer! Actually I'm still laughing, so I'm glad you posted this blog. There's NO WAY I'd make it to Lucifer right now! In fact, just to the first falls would be a huge challenge, but I'm up for trying that. Are you bringing your kids along? I'm trying to decide if I should try to pack my hiking kid carrier thingamabob... I'm trying to remember that hike- it's been a while... I know there's a couple pretty steep parts, but mostly it's okay, right? Ha ha... We'd better have an ambulance waiting at the bottom for me!
btw... I'm driving my brother down to football camp in Utah, and I'm not sure when we're leaving, but I'm thinking like the 15 or 16th... So keep me updated on the hike plans.
I was just looking through my hiking pictures... I am so bummed that I will not be able to go on the hikes this summer.. it is going to be a great summer for it.. You know they have some great area's around the Helena area, and they are pretty easy. The hike to the falls is easy untill you get to the steep part and then it just stays steep until you get to the falls :)
Post a Comment