Monday, June 2, 2008

Its Monday!

Mondays Mondays Mondays!

What's to like about them? Not much that's for sure. You get the joy of getting your kids back into the weekly routine of regular meals and naps, no more sleeping in(as if I could anyways! but its just the thought!).

Well finally went camping! Wahoo! We went up Avalanche Creek which is on the other side of Canyon Ferry, a very nice location. Next to a creek so you can wash the grime and dirt of camping of ya, but far enough away from it that I don't really have to worry about the kids being in it all the time. I love campfires, there's just something about sitting around a fire at night......and suprisingly enough Zaiden left the fire alone, we didn't even have to get after him one time! Which is strange for the curious george inside of him =)

We also dug up some nice pine trees to transplant into our yard........SHHHH I don't think you are supposed to do that but well is the forest going to miss those 3 trees? I don't think so!
Now I would love to post some camping pictures but well I forgot my camera at home and so no camping pictures this time........But I promise I am going to post some pictures on here tonight! SO check back tomorrow for some pictures!

Yup and thats about all I have to say........

1 comment:

bonnathan said...

It is so relaxing when the kidos just fall into having good clean fun!! LOL!! And the tree thing-thats where i got almost all of my trees so far!! And i do believe thats illegal-what rebels we are!!! HEHE!!! Glad you got to go camping and had a good time!! :)