Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eagerness for the weekend

WoW! This week seems to be flying on by! Which is always good =)

We've been busy busy, we finally finished the last tiny bit of Tongue and Groove along the base of our basement walls Wahoo! Now to finish off the living area downstairs we just have to put up trim and we are done! Well except for the office and Kieona's "pink" room as well as laying some carpet, but thats way closer than we were a couple months ago!

I mowed our back yard for the first time the other day, it took quite awhile because I between being to lazy to mow and the darn rain I just didn't get it done and i was over a foot high! kept plugging up the darn mower....Now for the task of the front lawn, as I look out there I wish I had the money to buy a riding lawn mower! Oh well Exercise is good for you right?

Tomorrow is another one of those busy fridays, Kirby has yet another Dentist Appointment followed by a Doctor Checkup for Zaiden, than my mother in law is coming into town to watch the kids for the weekend so we can go to Chico HotSprings.......this is our Valentines gift to each other, because when we called to make reservations around the time of V-day they had no openings until now! Geesh! So we get to soak up in the hot tub than kirby made us some rezzies at the Day Spa on Sunday morning for a salt glow and a hot rock massage.....Should be nice, I am really looking forward to it, other than having to come home and clean up the ginormous mess my mother in law will likely leave for me.....We have the true mother daughter in law relationship! But well we won't get into that until later!

My brother Colin just arrived back in the states from being on Tour since after christmas, so I can't wait to see him! He said he may drive up 15 and come see me and my new house otherwise I will just see him in the mission valley on the 14th and 15th! Can't wait to see him, seems like not long ago when we were still living at home and wrestling around and now he could most definitely kick my booty with all that Navy Seal training!(although I would never tell him that!)

No comments: