Ok so I know its been quite awhile since I have posted anything, and I also know that I have promised pictures! but well I have been feeling like crap lately.
In my last two pregnancies I boasted the fact that I couldn't tell I was pregnant other than the protruding belly and soccer player inside my belly. Well it must of all caught back up with me because the last few weeks I have never been sicker, I haven't been able to keep much down, and I have lost 12 pounds which is great if I were on a diet!
Now the news of the day is that I went to my midwife this evening and I was talking to her and she thinks that a possibility of me being so sick could be twins, plus my uterus is up further suggesting that I am either further along(which I'm not) or that it is larger to hold another fetus. Yikes! Just thought I'd let you all know! and I promise pictures will be coming, my computer hasn't been agreeing with me much
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment