Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekend Promises

well since it is the tail end of nap time I better hurry up with this!

So, ahead of me is what appears to be a 3 day weekend! Well sort of, I'm not babysitting anyone because I have some daycare classes that I have to attend tomorrow and on Saturday.

Kirby and the kids are going back to the Mission Valley for Kirby's Friends wedding, which leaves me completely KIDLESS! WAHOO! =)

Anyways, I Have one class tomorrow until a little after noon, I will rush home to make sure kirby has everything they need before they head out and to say good bye! and than I am going to start on the darn "to-do" list! it never seems to get any shorter but instead keeps on growing. Want to hear what I would like to have done on Friday night before I crawl into bed? Well I just knew that you would! I am going to vacuum and than shampoo the carpets, level out the backyard with the huge pile of dirt I have(weather Permitting), and weed eat the front yard(also weather permitting), and if I have time I will pick all the rock from the front yard, strategically place and plant my ponderosa pine trees.

Than Saturday I have a CPR/First Aid class to attend, I hope to get out of it around 2! Geesh thats a long class! I will stop off at lowes or some such place to pick up a few more paintbrushes(mine have miracuously disappeared, maybe something to do with kirby and him not liking to paint?), then I will return home to Paint the office, and to do some much needed touch up painting in the master bath and bedroom, and the basement play area, oh and hopefully while at lowes I will remember to pick up some grass seed and a couple more soaker hoses, and than I can plant some grass and hopefully get it growing!

Now for Sunday? What should I do with a whole day off? SLEEP! but I probably won't be able to as I am used to getting up at about 6am each morning......So I have decided to go into town and get a bite to eat....yes by myself, I never have went and ate at a restaurant by myself, and what better time than the present, plus than maybe I can actually get some much needed reading done..........I will return home to pull all of the misc articles from my kitchen cabinets, I don't like the way my kitchen is organized, I just threw things in them when we had moved in and they just sorta stayed that way.....my guess is that is going to take up most of the day, if not than I will sand and stain the wood surround that we made to go around our fireplace, and if i still have time I will sand and stain the stair railing..............

Now if I could only get all that done! My guess is I am going to play the LAZY card and not do a whole lot of anything, but we shall see I will keep you updated!

No comments: