Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Ok well, as you all know from my previous posts I was planning a garage sale for this last weekend, well I went through with it! Only to find out that most of the college's in MT were graduating as well as it being mothers day weekend, so needless to say I pretty much had nobody show up, after advertising it as well as putting up ginormous signs everywhere! or maybe it was because I am almost in the middle of nowhere? who knows! well I guess I will wait till my friend in town has her yard sale and I will just bring all my crap over to her place to sell.

We got tons of little small things done on our house this weekend, which is great because each thing only took about 30 minutes so we got to do lots of things, so I got to cross tons of things of my "to do" list, which is great because I LOVE lists, makes me feel as though I have accomplished stuff. So we wired in all of our basement outlets, cable jacks and phone jacks, put all the face plates on all the previous as well as light switches, bought and put up track lighting(which I LOVE!), put up hall wall sconces, and various other light fixtures, as well as clean up the whole basement, bought and hung interior doors as well, oh and we went and ordered a new couch, loveseat and chair and 1/2 set! it should be here in a week YIPPY!

Mothers Day was great! I love mothers day, I received a rose, which I told Kieona was a very pretty flower and she retorted, "NO mom its a rose!" =) I also got a very neat necklace, it is a piece of petrified wood(I know it doesn't sound very cool but it really is!) and I also got one of those new cards where you can record a personalized message, kirby recorded a very sweet message and got kieona to say something and zaiden shrieked in the background =)

No comments: