Ok So Here's the update everyone is probably after.
Went in today for an ultrasound to see if I was really truly having twins.
Only one baby was seen! however the way the placenta was and the umbilical cord it showed 2 pockets so to say, but there was only one baby in one of the pockets? who knows whats in the other one? maybe its an alien =)
Well anyways I am very relieved to find that I am only expecting one bundle of joy rather than two!
My due date has been moved from Jan 24th to Jan 17th
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh I bet you are relieved!?!?! lol It just sounds scary when people say well our family is going from 4-6, or whatever! lol I should talk since twins run very oddly in my family... Anyways, congrats one the 1 bundle! hehe Take Care in the mean time!
WOW this is the first i heard about twins.....scary!!!!! Congrats on one and good luck on the pregnancy!!!!
Post a Comment