SO.......something interesting. The doctor finally got back to me about my ultrasound, he said he believes this to be a case of "vanishing twins"
Its a fairly common occurence where one of the twins "disappears" and the tissue is either re-absorbed into the uterus or by the other twin.
I looked up some information on the twins and come to find out 75% of people were a twin, whether they knew it or not. Thats a pretty high percentage. Well anyways just thought I would share that with you all.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! That's really a crazy high percentage- I had no idea! So are you dissapointed or relieved by this news??
Your baby ate your baby!!! Watch out for this one, its gonna be vicious. LOL.
Congrats on the one i think thats good news!!??!! at least now you know whats going on!!
Post a Comment