Ok so as many of you know, and for those who don't....I am now a Home and Garden Party Designer. At the moment I am looking for people to host parties for me, there is absolutely no pressure for you to buy anything, I am just looking to meet new people that I do not know, so that I am able to broaden my customer base! As a matter of fact the hostesses usually come out of the party with quite a few free gifts plus they can get many items at 1/2 price!If any of you are interested in hosting a party let me know! We could even do an online party or a book party, I can just send you a few books and you go around and show your friends collect their orders and money and you get free stuff!
Oh and one nice thing about this party is......there is no S&H for a hosted party! For online parties there is a $4.95 shipping charge.
To take a look at the website please go to
www.homeandgardenparty.com
right now there are some really neat hostess gifts! Such as a Baking Stone Retail Value is at $29.50 keep it for yourself or use it as a gift!



2 comments:
Hey how are you. I used to sell Home and Garden Party stuff. I would love to see a book and maybe do a book show. Email me or call me. I also need your new address. Talk to you later. Jamie
Good Luck with this! I've never heard of the Home & Garden parties... if I lived closer to you, I'd have you come to my place to do one... sounds like fun. :)
Post a Comment