Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its a....................

So as many of you all know, I went in yesterday for another Ultrasound to see the gender of our baby. And well baby was being shy! Little stinker as Kieona would say. But they said that they are Pretty sure its a girl, which is good enough for me, since I have had that feeling that it was a girl! But I think the not knowing 100% will sort of fun in the end to see exactly what our baby is going to be =) But then again ask me that in a month and I might already have an ultrasound scheduled to see if that hunch is correct!

Kirby and I hadn't really thought of any baby names yet on account we were just going to wait and find out the gender of the baby making it easier to come up with names, so now we need to sit down and hash out some names! so any input would be great! and as you guys know we like different or as some people say Odd names so the quirkier the better!

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Odd names are good. In my family they just make them up (Maysa? Daij?). Girls are fun--at least, they're fun to decorate:) But, as you know, little boys are a whole other kind of fun! Congrats on your maybe-a-little-girl!

Callie said...

One thing about it, you don't really have to prepare too much. You have both boy and girl stuff. I wanted to know what we were having so that I could prepare. If I were in your situation, I am not sure that I would find out because I would have stuff for both! :) Although, I did like being able to call the baby by name once we knew the sex. It made it more real for me and for my family so far away.