Ok so I know I haven't been very good at updating this blog very much...but well everytime I sit down to write something, I just can't! Well actually I can, but its just a bunch of mindless blabbing and complaining. AND I figured if I didn't have anything nice to say than I just wouldn't say anything at all! Except today, I figured I would clue you all in =)
Number 1 Rant for today=Stupid Wells Fargo Bank! When we moved up here in January we opened checking accounts and savings accounts through Wells Fargo....Its been 9 months of nightmares! They don't post deposits to our accounts, so we have a butt load of bounced checks GRRR! They keep charging us some random monthly fees(which shouldn't be there as its a FREE account!) now this wouldn't be too bad, except we have 2 checking and 2 savings accounts, and EVERY month since we have opened the darn account we have had a problem or two with EACH account! Thats a lot of mistakes! I feel bad for the people that are getting taken advantage of because they don't pay close attention to their account, Wells Fargo has got to be making a buttload of money off of them! HA BUT NOT US! Well yesterday was the last straw, I had made 3 deposits within 3 days and not one of them showed up! They lost the checks! and we were well beyond overdrawn.......we are now taking our business elsewhere.
Number 2 Rant for today=About 2 years ago, Kirby sold his Explorer to a friend. We were financing it for her, since we owned it out right. We weren't even going to charge her interest and we gave her a more than fair price on the Explorer. Well now we are down to the last little bit of the loan and she thinks that we are trying to screw her, because she figures she only owes us a couple hundred dollars whereas she actually owes us better than 600. This really just bugs that shit out of me because, we never said anything when she couldn't make payments for 7 months, anyone else would have went and repo'd the vehicle. Moral of the story......NEVER HELP A FRIEND OUT.....I guess?
Number 3 Rant for today= The stinking full moon~! There has been a full moon out for the last couple nights, which means sleepless nights for me, because Zaiden doesn't sleep during the full moons UGH! SLEEEEEPPPPPP I want sleep! I feel like a Zombie =) Oh well it should be gone soon right?
Number 4 Rant for today=I can't stand my house! Its horrible.......well maybe not the house, maybe its my housekeeping abilities! But I tell ya what I really do clean, and pick stuff up, I do it all damn day long! I'm going to blame it on the 5 little tornadoes running around =) oh and the fact that we need to finish our Storage Issues, than I think I should be fine! Phew!
Ok I Promise I am done! Now for 4 good things of today!
Number 1 Success for Today=I got free stuff! =) My Home and Garden Party company accidently sent me extra stuff...and I don't have to return it or pay for it! WooHOO
Number 2 Success for Today=I think I sold my Toyota Tundra! YIPPY SKIPPY! The guy is going to come and take it for another test drive tonite =)
Number 3 Success for Today=Result of the Full Moon and a sleepless Zaiden, I got lots of cuddle time with my little boy! which is very unusual as he always has to be moving!
Number 4 Success for Today=Its SUNNY! AND the day is almost over Wahoo!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We used to bank with WellsFargo, and got screwed over right left and center. Our friend who has been a manager for one of the branches told us they're a great bank for big businesses, but anyone else should take their banking elsewhere.
I understand your rants and feeling like it's all complaints. I think this is the month of complaints for a lot of people! I feel like that's all I've been doing. I'm glad you've countered it with seeing the good parts of life, too. Hayden hasn't been sleeping well, so I've gotten some of that cuddle time in too! And it's been nice and cool here and not so sunny, so I'm loving it now!
Good luck with selling your truck. Sorry you've been having some crapiness.
*Have you talked to Brenda lately? I got really bad with emailing back when I went up to Montana this summer. I need to send her an email....
Well im glad the bad and good even out!! :) If you need somewhere to send that home and garden stuff send it my way!! LOL!! And NO DONT EVER FINANCE A FRIEND...it never works out then feelings get hurt! but live and learn...she'll get over it!! ;) I gotta run cause its 5 YAYAYA!! ill talk to you tommarow! Have a good night and maybe some more cuddle time (thats the best)
I have heard awful things about WF in MT. We have been banking with WF for four years now and we haven't had a problem with them. We watch our accounts closely and haven't had an issue. The only beef I have with WF is that when David was deployed they refused to accept my power of attorney...even though it was a full one. Other than that, though, I haven't had issues. My friend, though, was always having issues when she was in MT. AZ's WF must be okay. :)
I hope life gets better your way and soon your successes will outnumber your rants! :)
Post a Comment