Last weekend I went to Target to try and find some Maternity tops, as I honestly didn't have many from my last 2 pregnancys........Well I found one, I call it my Slutty maternity shirt because it really shows my cleavage off, Note to self: Next time wear a Cami underneath!
Well I decided to wear it the other day. We were sitting down to dinner and I was leaning over to cut some food up for Zaiden and Kieona says, "MOM! Your Hippos are falling out!" I sat down and I said Hippos? what HIppos? and then it hit me, my boobs were popping out of my shirt! Doesn't help that they have grown from enormous to Ginormous, make finding a bra damn near impossible! So seems as I am the butt of the Family joke right now =)
But seriously Hippos? are they seriously that huge? LoL
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hilarious! I found that a lot of my maternity shirts were really low cut, which I didn't understand. I actually wore a cami under all of my shirts. I found a nice long stretchy one and it seemed to help support my belly as well.
I had the toughest time finding a bra to fit during my pregnancy and after. I feel you on that one. I found a great nursing bra at Penney's. It is by the brand Duo. They are kind of spendy...but they go on sale a lot. They are awesome!
OMG i was wondering what the hippo thing was about!! Now i know!!! Funny cause the only time ive ever had a chest was when i was prego!! UGH oh well.... Keep em tucked in there around the kids though would ya!! LMAO!!!
lol- this is hillarious! I thought I had commented on this earlier.. I meant to anyway. Sometimes I hate being subscribed to blogs, because I fly through them so fast I forget to comment!
Anyway- thanks for all the comments on my new blog! You sound like you really know your stuff! I'm really just learning, but I've had sooo many people email me and ask me for help and tips on how to get started, and they wouldn't read the links I gave them, so I thought- what the heck, I'll just start my own! Your comments are great, because they're so helpful to readers and me! Let me know if you think there's something else I should include in there. I have a bunch of ideas in my head. :)
Post a Comment