Monday, October 6, 2008

Chaos of a homeowner



OK for those of you who have been asking about the pictures of progress on our home here ya go.....although these aren't really up to date, the newest of these pictures were taken towards the end of April....I will be posting more pictures as soon as the rooms are the way I want them to be(well if that ever happens!)


Basement living room area when we moved in

The other side of the basement living room, when we moved in
Lots of work to come!


Hanging Sheetrock

We had to frame in the Duct Work


Mudding away....notice all the crap laying around me? ya.......hmmm maybe I should have moved it, maybe working would of went faster


Mudding the screw holes......notice I am always the one working in the pictures? =)


Fresh coat of Bright blue paint! (not sure I like it now though, maybe have to change it!)




Laying the Pergo flooring!





WAHOO ALL DONE!




Only took us about 1 1/2 hours to cut and lay it......its so nice not seeing that cement!

Here is a picture of the office in the basement, this is how it was when we moved in


The Basement office sheeted, we also had to frame in the doorway as it was a giant opening and rather odd ?

I know you cant see very well in this picture, but the walls are all textured and awaiting a coat of paint......Those pictures will be coming as soon as my office is finished...that far left wall is going to be a GIANT book case to house my growing collection of books

1 comment:

...Laura... said...

It's looking great! Did you actually do the Pergo brand or a cheaper version? We did a cheaper version and I HATE it!

Alright- do you want to just contribute to my money blog whenever something pops in your head?? I've been so busy lately that I've done stuff, but no time or energy to blog about it. I'm getting great feedback from people, I just need MORE! Want to help? You're welcome to - I'd invite you as an author if you'd like. :) :)