Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just a few pictures


Mom's Rodeo Princess........So serious though


Zaiden's mouth is always open in pictures! Notice his hat....yah its had better days


Zaiden playing on the Pirate Ship


Both kidlets playing on the ship, can't get them off!


all we need is our pirate flag and the masts up....but with the wind we have
the ship would probably fly away ;)

3 comments:

...Laura... said...

cute! That pirate ship is sooo cool! I'm guessing you guys made it yourselves? How fun!

Rebecca Susan said...

That top pic of Kieona is awesome. . .and I swear I've seen Zaiden in a commercial somewhere. Every time you post new pictures, he looks familiar to me, even though I know I've never met him. That pirate ship is way cool. I need to build my kids some kind of jungle-gym type device. What every good monkey pirate needs!

Sam and Kurtis said...

These are soooo cute. your kiddles are so stinkin cute. Love the pirate ship by the way!!!