Today Quora is 5 weeks old! Crazy how time flies. A few weeks ago she went to her 2 weeks checkup and she had already gained a pound! I have a healthy eater on my hands :)
Quora is already become so alert and now spends most of her day looking around and listening to us talk to her. It makes me feel sad to see my baby growing up :( She is a very good little baby, very content and usually only cries when she is hungry or wants her diaper changed.
I have found out that she isn't too fond of me eating chocolate or any other caffeinated item..BUMMER! I miss my chocolate :(
We took this picture right before we were going to Missoula to meet with grandparents....and 5 seconds after the picture she puked all down the front of the dress, Go figure
2 weeks old here......such hard work being a baby

Zaiden always seems to have a smile on his face!
Side note: We started potty training this last weekend, YAY for only 1 kiddo in diapers, he is doing very well, I still have to remind him to sit on the potty at times, but thats fine....he even went poop in the potty on the second day...quite an accomplishment I must say :)

Someone was asking for a picture of me, so here you go! (I hate my picture taken too!)




Kieona loves giving her baby sister attention...Quora was 4 weeks old in this picture

I love snuggling with my baby! Won't be long and she will want to be crawling all over the place

I just snapped this picture today for her 5 week birthday :)
I've recently decided that I need to go back to school, and I don't want to wait 5 more years until all of our kids are in school. So I have been on the phone with various schools trying to figure out which credits will transfer between which schools and trying to figure out what campus classes I need to take at Carroll College and then what online classes I can take thru other classes....Looks like I may be attending 2 or 3 schools this summer and fall! Yikes! Oh and I am going to go to school for Pharmacy, I will have about 2ish years of Pre-pharm and when that is up we will more than likely move to missoula so I can finish up graduate school there for 4 years.
Oh and another thing........Winter has finally decided to show its face here. The whole winter we've had MAYBE 2 inches of snow accumulated at one time. And now its overcast, foggy and snowing! Just when I thought Spring was officially on its way with that beautiful 50+ degree weather we had this weekend.....GRRR
Oh and another thing........Winter has finally decided to show its face here. The whole winter we've had MAYBE 2 inches of snow accumulated at one time. And now its overcast, foggy and snowing! Just when I thought Spring was officially on its way with that beautiful 50+ degree weather we had this weekend.....GRRR






2 comments:
Love all the pict gotta go but ill write more later!!
She's a cutie. And Keiona and Zaiden are both adorable!! I love the picture of the two of you together best. . . .my favorite thing about new babies.
Post a Comment