Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy Weekends

We've been on the go all weekend, and our weekend started at noon on Friday! I'm finally ready to stay at home, well at least for a few days :)

Friday afternoon we ran into town to get Kirby a haircut, and look for some long sleeve shirts for Quora as we only have a couple, and with her spitting up all the time that just isn't enough unless I want to do laundry everyday, and well I despise doing laundry so.......yah

While Kirby was getting his haircut at Penneys the kids and I walked around the mall looking for the longsleeve shirts, I couldn't find any(I had also looked at Ross, Target, and Macys with no luck!), but I did find some super cute knit pants size 3-6M which is perfect for in another month! They were on the sale rack for $2 something, and the sale racks were marked down an additional 40% So I ended up getting her 3 pairs of pants for $4.79

Saturday we went into town yet again, but this time I got my hair cut........super short, I'll see if I can get someone to take my picture so I can post it on here for you all to see.....I'm thinking about getting it dyed, highlighted or lowlighted or maybe a combo of all those, who knows? I just need something different! oh and Fun! :)

Here are a couple pictures from the weekend




Trying to sit up in her boppy chair




I Love how here eyes always seem to be wide eyed





This isn't the best picture in the world but I had to post her first picture of her smiling


At night we've been stripping her down and letting her lay on the floor in her diaper(she loves being naked), she also loves tummy time, and has been working on rolling over, notice her little leg is off the ground, she was mid roll.........she rolls over onto her side all the time but her arm holds her up from rolling completely over onto her back.

She has gets her little arms underneath her chest and can push herself up quite a bit, I'll have to see if I can snap a picture of that too!

No comments: