Monday, March 23, 2009

Kieona Turns 5!

I swear that just the other day Kieona was Quora's size...........Oh how the time flies! I can't believe my little girl will be going to kindergarten this fall, While its sad to think that she is old enough to be going to school, its going to be very nice to have her at school alllll day! :)



This would be the first cake that I've decorated, must say I'm pretty darn proud of myself!



The big 5 years old!



Happy Birthday Kieona!


Yummy! Cake and Ice cream



Kieona LOVES horses! this one has now become her favorite
Thank You Dafoe's


OOOOhh a princess bath set! Thank you Harris Family


She loves My little Pony's too! Thanks again Harris'


Wow.....Fingernail polish....Thanks Wilkin Family


Hair accessories from mom and dad

We also got her a new sheet set for her new bed, some chapstick(this girl loves it!), some schleich animals and a few other things

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

I'm impressed! That cake is pretty darned cool.