Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring time? Maybe so

MT Heat Wave....Friday it was 63 degrees! I was sooo excited, I was thinking spring was on its way, well until I woke up this morning to snow! Bleck! Oh well Spring has to come sometime right?

Here are a couple pictures from Friday!


Hmmm Using the snow shovel on our sidewalk


And sweeping the the mud and gravel?
I think my kids are a little mixed up!

This kept them busy for hours!

Oh and yard was a huge mucky muddy mess! Kieona and Zaiden were jumping from mud puddle to mud puddle......However kieona's irrigation boots got suctioned down into the mud at one point and she was trying to pull her self out so hard that she fell on her butt, right into the mud! :) then on another occasion she went jumpin up and down in another puddle and jumped right out of both her boots and landed in the mud in her socks, she wasn't too impressed but well I got a good chuckle out of it.....I love being outside in the mud with out shoes on, I don't know where my kids got the idea that its bad to be out in just barefeet.....

1 comment:

The Green Blog said...

ha ha.. I love your mud story. I'm still re- living Kieona jumping out of her boots.. very cute.