I know its been a long time since I've updated my blog, but we've been busy......Just when I think things will slow down, they speed back up again!
One of our first Camping trips in June
Quora now is an eating machine! She loves almost everything besides peaches...Sweet potatoes are one of her favorites along with Green Beans :)
Kieona our new puppy "diesel" and a naked zaiden...
I started REALLY potty training him on Sunday he does a great job as long as he's not wearing underwear or shorts, otherwise he cant get his clothes off fast enough to go potty....but hey whatever works right now!
Our new puppy "diesel" He is 9 weeks old and 1/2 Red Heeler, and 1/2 American Bulldog, the kids LOVE him :)



2 comments:
Kieona is turning into quite the little beauty. Her eyes are just gorgeous. I'm a little jealous of Quora's pig tails (my kids are always mostly bald until about their first birthday). She looks adorable!
YAY a update with photos!! The kids are so cute!! I cant believe Quora is 6 months old either....amazing how fast they grow!! Ennis lake looks beautiful and i LOVE the pink bedroom!! Looks just like Kalista!! LOL Those girls should hang out!! :)
Post a Comment