At the beginning of the summer I put in applications at about every restaurant in town, well the ones I would consider working at anyways.....I waited a few weeks and didn't hear back from any of them.
SO I decided to put an add up on craigslist to do housecleaning.....which is odd because I hate to clean my own house! but suprisingly its not as bad when its someone elses house.....I got a response right away....then I kept getting more and more people! YAY! I currently have 5 clients and counting...
Then a week ago I got a call for an interview at Silver Star Steakhouse.....I made it past the first interview and made it past the second interview...I am now in training!
For now I will still clean houses for my clients until I become a Regular Server, but until then I will be one busy bee!
Here's the website if you are interested in taking a look at what my new place of employment offers.......
http://www.silverstarsteakco.com/index.php
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hows the new job going? You always have something fun and interesting to post. Hope you have a good year in 2010!
Post a Comment