Ok so here is a little update for the last couple days....
First off, not sure if I have mentioned it before, but we have adopted a kitten she is about 8-10 weeks old and adorable! Kieona has named her Ellie, she has a cold or maybe allergies right now so it comes out more like Owie =)
Zaiden is becoming quite the little climber! The other day, while I ran to the bathroom super quick, maybe a total of 2 minutes, he had managed to push his small chair up to our dining room chairs climbed from his chair to the dining chair and was standing up on the dining room table and jumping up and down! Talking about scaring me 1/2 to death geeze!
Anyways we also went to the Vigilante days parade in Helena on Friday. It is Helena's homecoming parade, but I guess it must be too difficult to have a couple parades on the same day. We were only there for about 1 1/2 hours which was plenty! especially with 4 kids, it was rather funny, because its pretty much like 2 twins, and everyone was turning and looking at me and giving me that eyebrow raising glance, where was I? oh yes 1 1/2 hours we were there, and it wasn't even HALF over! GEEZE it was a long parade, but I tell you what those High schoolers had some very impressive floats, they must of actually worked on them unlike us =)
Saturday we headed into bozeman, I wanted to get a few things there that I am unable to get in Helena. I also hit up a few yardsales, I got zaiden an adorable Dragon Halloween costume which was from Old Navy and it still had the tags! brand spanking new! I also got a little wagon, which I have been wanting to get but this yardsale find was even better than paying that brand new price =) It was great to get away for the day and get some time away from our money pit also known as our house ;)
Sunday we put our Tongue and Groove up along the base of our walls sort of like wainscotting, boy does it look sharp! I will have to post some pictures up here in the next few days! We are SOOOO close to getting done with our basement. We just need to win that lottery so we will have enough money to do so, maybe even stop time for a bit so we can get done with it! I believe all we really need to do is to hang our interior doors, put up trim, door and window casings, as well as finish wiring in the outlets(which will take like 5 minutes!) and get carpet laid in the hall and bedrooms......wow seems like a lot but it is only a very small fraction of what we have done in the last 4 months.......and 4 months wow, seems like we have been working on our house MUCH longer than that!
This week I am going to focus on going through my house and doing some more much needed spring cleaning! As well as getting things together for a yardsale, hopefully I can make enough money to buy myself a bike =) I bought a stroller/bike trailer, and I am very anxious to try out the bike trailer part, it will be a great way for us to get out as a family in the evening(not to mention cheap!) as well as getting me some much needed fitness, I would let kieona ride her bike, but right now she doesnt do so well on dirt roads.
Ok well I have to get going, the babies are waking up from naptime!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment